3rd European Conference “Biomass PowerON 2021”
The Hellenic Biomass Association (HellaBiom) is proud and honoured to announce its support for the 3rd European Conference and Trade Show “Biomass PowerON 2021”, which is going to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark on 15-16 September, 2021.
After the successful last year summit in Stockholm, Sweden we are happy to announce next edition of Biomass PowerON 2021 with newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent speakers & technical insights! The conference will take place on 15 & 16 September 2021.
Recent European regulations and new market trends resulting from the increase in demand for ecological energy sources cause the rise of interest in biomass. New worldwide opportunities appeared for bioenergy industry due to global pandemic, showing that energy, industry, transport and many others do not have to be coal-dependent.This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
- Market developments in a global and European perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European industry
- Economics and sustainability challenges
- Biomass certification and sustainability
- Financing and investing strategies
- Biomass plants’ case studies
- Supply chain and logistics – planning and management
- Latest technological advancements
- Pellet market development worldwide
- New solutions for Combined Heat & Power (CHP) generation
- Best practise examples for specific applications
- Role of biomass and influence to management of climate preservation
Why you should join the Biomass PowerON 2021:
Take an In-depth look into biomass to power supply, production and applications on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the energy industry.
In these challenging and difficult times we have cared for COVID precautions during our events. Recently we held colocated Future of Biofuels and Biogas PowerON 2020 in Copenhagen which was a great success.
Who should attend:
Experts from Power Companies, Commodity Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of Biomass, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others. Research centres and institutes, consultants and market analytics.
Some of the companies participating in Biomass PowerON series included:
* Engie * Ence Energía y Celulosa * Lahti Energia * World Bioenergy Association * Baltpool * Turboden * Giammarco-Vetrocoke * Svebio * Babcock & Wilcox Vølund AB * IPG * E.ON * European Investment Bank * PRIMA * Energy & Environment Law * KOHLBACH Group * SUEZ * AET * Castolin Scandinavia AB * HoSt * STC * Jeffrey Rader * Againity AB * LAB * Umeå Energi * SCA Energy * KBT Bioenergie Technologie GmbH * FIREFLY AB * Blucarbon solutions * AXPO Iberia SL * SGTech * Phoenix BioPower * Franco Tossi * R Grupa Ltd. * Vyncke *Baltpool * Port-Trade ApS * AFRY Management Consulting * UCC PLAKON Gmbh * Vecoplan AG * SAMSON Materials Handling Ltd * SODRA * Cowi * BWSC * Repsol Trading S.A. * Steuler-KCH GmbH * Lithcan Biomass Canada Inc. * Baltic Control Certification * Naturskyddsforeningen * Genesis Capital * Malaysian Palm Oil Council * Korea Institute of Energy Research * CIFORM.A.L. * Umwelttechnik GmbH * Telemania Israel* KSB SE & Co. KGaA * AUMUND * Technical University of Denmark * Biomasa Partner Group * Tuspark Capital Management SARL * Orsted * Bioenergy Europe(AEBIOM) * Greene Waste to Energy S.L * University of Copenhagen * Tasmanian Department of State Grouth * Vattenfall * Danish Bioenergy Association * BMH Technology AB * Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd * Nordic Green ApS * DI DK * NOOTER ERIKSEN SRL * Danish Ministry of Energy * ESB Ireland * Ramboll * IGS Europe * European Investment Bank * Pinewells * Mitsubishi Industries * PP Energy * Lawter * HOFOR * Port of Aarhus * Prima Risk * Renewable Energy Association (REA) * Patron Foundation * Aqvila A/S * Clean Power Indonesia * CIFOR * BEES * BNP PARIBAS (SUISSE) S.A. and many more…
More Information – Registration:
Visit the event’s official website: https://fortesmedia.com/biomass-poweron-2021,4,en,2,1,12.html
The Hellenic Biomass Association’s members enjoy a special discount for participation to the event! For more details please contact email@example.com